$200 early bird discount available now
JOIN US IN LONDON ON 1-2 JUNE
Meet face-to-face with over 500 influential global anti-financial crime professionals, policy makers, regulators and government officials next summer in London during our 13th Annual Conference.
This two-day intensive learning event gives attendees an up-to-date briefing on emerging AML and CTF trends, analysis of the latest prevention techniques and a practical understanding of new regulatory requirements. You won’t want to miss it.
- Gain practical insight into the changing regulatory landscape for anti-financial crime across Europe and internationally
- Prepare for the transitional steps needed to implement both the 4AMLD requirements, associated Directive measures designed to combat AML, CTF, bribery and corruption and tax evasion
- Develop pragmatic strategic steps towards the effective transformation of existing anti-financial crime policies, procedures and controls across all three lines of defence in your organisation.
Plus, new for 2017!
- Participate in a hands-on, solutions-oriented workshop for designing and operating appropriate and effective compliance reviews as part of the second and third lines line of defence
- Bolster change management and project coordination skills needed for the effective implementation of new and changing regulatory requirements
- Spotlight on overcoming the challenges in balancing compliance with data protection / privacy requirements with AML regulatory standards